Scott Galiger Law Firm
Remember, Scott Galiger Law Now, No Regrets Later.
About Scott Galiger
An attorney-owned law firm dedicated to serving the injured and disabled community within the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina. With more than 15 years of experience serving the Triad area, we focus on:
- Worker’s Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury and Accident cases
- Employment Law
- Ursinus College – BA History, 1991 Cum Laude
- Emory Law School – Juris Doctorate, 1994 Graduate with Distinction
Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law (2009)
- North Carolina State Bar (1995)
- North Carolina Bar Association (1995 – Workers Compensation section)
- Georgia State Bar (1994)
- Member of North Carolina Academy of Justice (1994 – Workers Compensation and Disability Advocacy Sections)
- Autism Society of North Carolina – Greensboro Chapter
- HOA President, Covington
- Humane Society of North Carolina
- St. Pius Church Parish
More than 15 years of experience as lead counsel in workers compensation, Social Security Disability and Personal Injury cases at 2 prominent Triad area law firms. Scott Galiger has tried more than 40 trials to an opinion and award as sole counsel at the North Carolina Industrial Commission and handled more than 100 trials for Social Security Disability. He has worked to settle hundreds of workers compensation and personal injury cases in his 15 years of serving the Triad area.
Scott Galiger is married with one son. The family lives in Guilford County, NC.
Brookstone College of Business, High Tech Secretarial Certification
Notary Public, NC State Bar Certified Paralegal
N.C. Bar Association
I have worked in the legal field for 16+ years
Kim Christian is married with three children and resides in Rockingham County, NC.